STEP

Sigh...............its tiring week for me................coz I gotta prepare for my college entrance next week....................
last minute shopping and stuff.....................Now....time passes very quick isn't it...................................

Yuppie....... looks like I gotta settle things quickly............
  • Scan 'Japanese and Arabic for Dummies'
  • Shop some stuff (I'm not really looking forward for diz)
  • Wash my clothes and undies...ops n telekung too
  • Pack belongings and double check stuff
  • Self-motivate for my studies
  • Recover from flu (sigh)
Ouhh.... I made To do list too......... 





Somehow I'm bit nervous thinkin' 'bout college things......... 

Ehehe............but I do hope dat they provide :
  • First of all......clean toilet and washroom
  • Lecturer (ermm.... friendly one)
  • hehe.... lots and lots of food (variety)
  • Hot guys will do (ohoho...I'll bring Toma Ikuta's pic if there's none)
  • Comfortable Surau or Madrasah
  • Ok enough..............(any extra facilities are welcomed)






P/s : Yoooshhaaa!!! Bring it on!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment