SLEEP

Situation Seen :
    The Dad kept snorin' while The Mom has the habit of sleep-walkin' every night. The Daughter couldn't sleep without her bolster and it would be some kinda greatest history if The Son wake up without wettin' his bed with his drool.

     I've always thought I would look cute in my sleep (yeah, yeah I'm full of myself...wat can I do? human bein' will always be human bein'). Ok... back to da topic...But!! I began to feel sooooooo upset the minute after I listen to my sister confession.....sighed.....


    Yup....I gotta admit dat I couldn't sleep without cuddlin' into somethin' (no pervert thoughts will ya). Like many people (fine! like many children) I also owned this huge bolster...or maybe not 'that' huge and I keep it until now cause seriously it help me to sleep.


     Dat might not be the issue here.... cause the one dat made me frustrated is my 'Sister'......Apart from bolster-issue its about delirious dude!....Yeah my sister always complain about me talkin' in my sleep.(Okay maybe its not juz my sister .. my mom to.....and my lil bros...sighed.... U guys mustn't have anythin' to do aren't ya?). 

     These are the words dat caused me to knocked my head to the wall (or wall of pillows to be precise).

   "Angah ( juz my nickname).... tahu tak semalam angah ngigau cakap sensorang... buat alang ( my sis ) takot jer..dah la alang tido lewat. Hehehe... (somehow it turnout to be evil laugh) camnerla kalau bakal suami angah nampak nanti...heish sosah - sosah. Kan orang tua - tua cakap... Kecantikan Sebenar Seorang Perempuan Terserlah Semasa Tidur..."

   At dat time when my sis told me about those 'true beauty' stuff I almost scream and passed out as the image of me bein with my dream guys shattered into pieces....OH NO!!! don't leave me...Toma Ikuta...No!! don't go Donghae....Please stay with me!! Gikwang...sob...sob...sob...

   This is all those people fault...yes the elders of course.... why on earth one's true beauty could only be seen in their sleep....nonsense (err....but the elders always right)....

   Iz there any cure for 'these disease'? I would love to try if there is......


 So to cut thing short....I juz convince myself it'll go off when I reaches the age...(err...but when is when? i'm already 18 this year)....it doesn't matter now cause I'm workin' on somethin' else ...Ahaha... yes to look the best when I woke up.....juz like the elders sayin' (yeah, the elders again...I juz can't ignore them) 'one will retain its beauty after sleep'.....


      I wanna have those angel-like face 


      Instead this image appear before me........


Looks like I have to work hard!! yeah ganbatte!! For the sake of my dream guys....Go...Go...Go.....




I wish I'm sleeping beauty....then I won't need to worked out




p/s : Tidur cara nabi paling bagus


 

 

        




   

No comments:

Post a Comment